KATRIN BIEBER, MD & MEINRAD MILZ, MD
Since 1989 Katrin Bieber and her husband Meinrad Milz are operating a medical clinic using their extensive education in a wide variety of medical modalities. Their present focus targets health maintenance and well -being, chronic diseases, neurotoxicity, cell-membrane regeneration through nutrition, supplements, oral and intravenous therapy protocols. The practice prides themselves on treating patients on an individual basis. This includes patients that did not find a home in traditional medicine.
Dr. Meinrad Milz grew up in a family with a long tradition over generations in the field of medicine. His father worked as a medical doctor and three of his brothers are engaged in different specialties of medicine.
- 1977 – 1979: Meinrad began his academic studies of pharmacy at Würzburg University
- 1979 – 1984: medical school at the Universities of Hamburg, Innsbruck (Austria), Würzburg and Basel (Switzerland)
- 1984 – 1989: assistant doctor in internal medicine, training in naturalpath medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic, neuraltherapy, working with his father in his clinic for general medicine
- 1990 – 1998: worked as assistant medical director at the cancer hopital, Veramed Klinik in Meschede, Medical director Dr. Michael Kalden, Germany. The hospital integrated traditional oncology with immunoligical and holistic approaches to cancer and chronic diseases.
- 1994 – 2005: training with Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks Ph. D. and Dr. Gay Hendricks Ph. D. in body centered therapies
- Since 1998: medical clinic Villa Thal together with my wife Katrin Bieber, MD.
Dr. Katrin Bieber was born into a family of four, all of whom became medical doctors. Being the youngest in the family, Katrin decided to follow her sibllings into the medical field.
- 1981 – 1987: Katrin attended medical school at Ulm University in Ulm, Germany. During this time she took additional courses in natural healingmethods which include: acupuncture, nutrition, neuraltherapy, ozone therapy, immunology, herbal treatments and supplementation.
- 1987 – 1989: assistant doctor at clinic Dr. W. Wurster in Kisslegg, general health care, pediatrics, and traditional chinese medicine. Clinic Dr. Barbara Graef in Hohenpeissenberg, family practioner. Clinic Dr. Gerda Gerz-Baunz in Munich, natural medicine.
- 1989 – 1990: travelled around the world attending medical seminars and receiving additional training from prestigious collegues like Bill Rea (Dallas), Gaston Naessons (Montreal), Bernie Sigl (Boston).
- 1990 – 1992: worked at Veramed Klinik in Meschede, Germany, a clinic which specialized in cancer treatment. This clinic implemented traditional, natural and immune therapies.
- 1993 – 2005: Training with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and other scientists, included detoxification of heavy metals, testing interference fields, biochemistry, nutrition and blood test analyses. Training with Gay Hendricks Ph. D. and Katie Hendricks Ph.D.: Intensive body-mind training, conscious relationships, conscious loving and living, coaching individuals and couples.
Our mutual competencies
- Prevention, regeneration and detoxification
- Epigenetic diagnostic and therapy of toxins
- Body-cell-regeneration pushed by phospholipids and fatty acids
- Treatment of co-infections caused by bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Individual nutrition counselling
- Strategies for active well-being and health
- Practice of conscious breathing and hypoxia training (IHHT)
- Medical hypnosis therapy
Our treatment range
- Epigenetic toxicity tests and therapy for well-being and health
- Chronic environmental toxicity
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Consultation in oncological diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Post-corona and long-covid therapy